Bring a friend or two and create your own personalized stamped skinny power cuff bracelet with your favorite intentional word (or just create a hammered texture bracelet) and enjoy a beverage and light snack with other awesome women!
- No experience required!
- The cost covers one glass of wine, light snacks of cheese, crackers, chocolate and fruit (all gluten-free). Sparkling water will also be served. The price of the class also includes materials for 1 copper or brass bracelet.
- You will learn how to properly space and stamp the letters and Jen will help you size and shape the bracelet to ensure a perfect fit.
- If you prefer a sterling silver cuff bracelet, there is an additional $30 materials fee via Venmo or cash at time of event.
- You will receive an email 48 hours before the event with our address and other details.
- Space is limited to 7 students
Last day to cancel for a credit or refund is June 7, 2023. After this date, no refunds or credits will be given. Please review our FAQ page for directions and dress code. By registering for the class you agree to our policies and dress code.
About the instructor, Jen Lesea-Ames
A former personal fitness trainer and certified USA-Triathlon coach with over 18 years of teaching experience, Jen retired from her fitness and coaching career after receiving a diagnosis of hip dysplasia and underwent two major hip surgeries. Wanting more of a challenge after stringing beads for three years, she studied metalsmithing at the Denver School of Metal Arts (now Denver Jewelry Studio) from 2012-2016.
After her hip surgeries and recovery, she decided to go full-time with her jewelry business in 2014 and opened Silver Peak Studio in July 2020.
Jen is the owner, designer, and metalsmith of Jen Lesea Designs, (2009-present). Her jewelry is sold in over 50 stores nationwide, including Fallingwater Museum Store, the Denver Art Museum Gift Shop, and the national catalog Uncommon Goods. Her experience and work has landed her local and national press. Jen is an Accredited Jewelry Professional from the Gemological Institute of America GIA.
Her fun and friendly nature is apparent in everything she does, whether its teaching metalsmithing, talking to art show patrons, or motivating people to try something new, like stand up paddle-boarding!
As the owner of Silver Peak Studio, it is her intention to provide a safe, clean, professional and fun environment where students can grow in metalsmithing and enjoy the journey.
A few of Jen's favorite things: cats, pizza, and outdoor adventures.