Our Prevention Policy for COVID-19
Because safety and health or our students and instructors are our top priority, we have developed a plan to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 that is in compliance with Boulder County Public Health Department and the City of Louisville.
Clean protocol that is CDC compliant:
- Disinfect all hard surfaces and tools before and after workshops/open studio
- Provide hand sanitizer at each jeweler's workbench
- Provide disinfectant wipes in bathroom and studio
- Have proper ventilation which includes running a fan during class
- Air purifiers (UV and HEPA) running in every room
- Complete a health screening questionnaire and sign a waiver
- Have temperature taken at the door
- Wash hands with soap and water upon entering studio
- Wear a face mask/cloth face covering nose and mouth at all times, unless while eating or drinking or outside on the deck (City of Louisville Ordinance No. 1805, Series 2021)
- Use hand sanitizer frequently
- Practice social distancing whenever possible
If you have any questions about our policy, please contact us!