Our Prevention Policy for COVID-19
Because safety and health is our top priority, we have developed a plan to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Clean protocol that is CDC compliant:
- Disinfect all hard surfaces and tools before and after workshops/open studio
- Provide hand sanitizer at each jeweler's workbench
- Provide bleach disinfectant wipes in bathroom and studio
- Complete a health screening questionnaire and sign a waiver
- Have temperature taken at the door
- Wash hands with soap and water upon entering studio
- Wear a face mask/cloth face (ideally a KN95 mask) covering nose and mouth at all times
- Use hand sanitizer frequently
- Wipe down all community tools/handles with rubbing alcohol after each use
- Sanitize door handles, light switches, fridge door with Clorox wipes after each use
- Practice social distancing whenever possible
If you have any questions about our policy, please contact us!