F.A.Q. for Classes
If you have signed up for a class, you have automatically agreed to our policies as stated below. If you have any questions, please contact Jen.
- Class dates and times are stated on each listing. To be able to complete the projects, you must attend the class in its entirety as no makeups will be given.
- Class begins on time. I suggest you arrive 5-10 minutes early so we can give you a tour of the studio and you can start class on time! Temperatures will be taken at the door and you will also need to sign a waiver. Masks are recommended, but not required. Hand sanitizer will be at each jeweler's bench for you to use as often as you like.
- LOCATION: Our address is 609 S. Taylor Ave Suite D Louisville 80027. We are the off-white building with a blue roof, that is your landmark to turn into our driveway. Please park in a space marked "D" or park on the street. PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN SPOTS MARKED "C". Suite D has 2 doors, the one on the right has a small sign on the door and will be open. If you get lost or if the door happens to get locked shut, please call the number listed on our sign.
- Food: Because we are in an industrial area and have only a short break, we highly recommend bringing lunch/snacks and any utensils you may need. We have a mini fridge and microwave. Bring a water bottle; we have filtered water in our fridge. We also have sparkling water and little packets of nuts/trail mix for $1 each.
- What to wear: closed toe shoes is a must, cotton t-shirt, and cotton pants (jeans or capris). If your hair can be tied back it needs to be tied back, so bring a hair tie.
- Materials: Fees depend on which class you are taking, and is due at the beginning of class. It can be paid by cash (exact change), check payable to Silver Peak Studio, or Venmo.
- Because polishing metal is toxic, you will need to bring your own KN95/N95/P95 mask to use while polishing your ring. Additional masks are available if you forget one (limit 1 per person).
- Lastly, if you have not-so-great eyesight, readers or an optivisor are recommended. We now have optivisors available for loan which have up to 3.5x magnification, but you might need something more powerful.